With the advent of Facebook and Twitter, sending an Email is probably an outdated medium of communication. But most of the companies and organizations still depend on Email conversations, because its a very reliable medium of communication.
But when you send an Email, usually you don’t know whether or not your email has been delivered successfully and read by the recipient. RightInbox.com is a Email Tracking service which notifies you when the email you send gets read. It send you an email read notification as soon as the recipient of your sent email opens and reads your email.
How to Track Emails in Gmail
- Go to RightInbox.com and install the browser extension.
- Once you install the extension open your Gmail account or if it is already opened refresh your browser.
- You will see a pop-up in your inbox(see screenshot) and click on Continue button to get started.
- Next Click on Grant Access, to enjoy Right Inbox in your Gmail(Don’t worry your password is still safe 🙂 )
- Yes, you are almost done, Now you can see new buttons in Compose Mail section.(see Screenshot)
- To track your send mails, simply click on the Track button before sending.
- When the receiver opens your mail, you will get an Email alert from RightInbox about the tracking details.
How to Schedule Emails in Gmail
Also RightInbox provides another great feature called Email Scheduling. You can schedule emails as yours wish. To schedule an Email to send later
- Click on Compose mail.
- Select your recipient address.
- Then click on Send Later button(see screenshot)
- Now select the time or set a custom time by clicking “at a specific time →“
Comments are welcome! Please do share this article if it may have helped you in any way!