Slideshows are everywhere nowadays and being able to create one is important whether you’d like to make a business presentation, a video greeting card, or even just for your own purposes. If you choose to create your slideshow with the Movavi Video Editor, not only will you be able to quite easily create a professional and stylish-looking slideshow, but you’ll also benefit from being able to save it as a video that you can share easily.
The core process of creating a slideshow with the Movavi Video Editor is actually really simple. By following these steps, you’ll be able to get started:
1. Click the ‘Add Media Files’ option and select the files that you want to use in your slideshow
2. Switch to Storyboard Mode and drag over the photos that you want to use to the Storyboard while arranging them in the order that you want them to appear
3. Set the duration that you want each slide to appear by clicking on Duration and entering the required duration
4. Save your slideshow as a video using one of the many helpful presets that are available
Easy enough isn’t it? The true power of the Movavi Video Editor lies in the fact that on top of being able to create a slideshow this easily, you’ll also be able to then go a step further and start adding special effects, music, and titles. To do so:
1. Open the Fades panel to find the stylish transitions that you need and drag and drop the ones that you want between the slides where you want them to appear
2. Use the ‘Add Media Files’ option to add the soundtrack that you want to accompany your slideshow and then drag it to the working area
3. Click the ‘Titles’ button to open up a list of stylized titles that you can drag and drop into your slideshow
Long story short, by the time you’re done your slideshow will look like it’s been professionally produced and will really stun whomever you decide to show it off to. By playing around with the features in the Movavi Video Editor, you’ll be able to use it to great effect as a slideshow maker and really add that little something special to all your future slideshow presentations. In fact – you may even want to also add videos too.