Did you ever think about what should happen to your Google account after your death? obviously NO, but they think about the same and comes with a great idea- Google Inactive Account Manager, which lets you to control and protect or even delete your personal data after you pass away.
If your account is not used for a specific period of time the account will become inactive. Also users can select up to 10 people in which they would like to be notified when the account is inactive. Personal data would then be sent to those ten people selected for safekeeping. This included personal data from Gmail, Google+, Google Voice, YouTube and Picasa Web Access, etc.
How to Setup Google Inactive Account Manager?
1. Login to your Inactive account manager with your Google Id and Password and click on the Setup button.
2. Enter your mobile number by clicking on Add Mobile phone number link and wait for the confirmation code and Confirm.
3. Set a timeout period for your account. Google will alert you 1 month before this period expires. You can choose between 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and a year.
4. Add up to 10 trusted contact, who should be notified that your account is inactive. You can also share data with them if you like.
5. Optionally delete your account from google by toggle the button on next to Delete my account.
Lastly, click the blue Enable button to complete the setup process.