Mozilla has released Firefox 15, the latest stable version of the popular open source web browser. It comes with some major updates and improvements that worth to give a try. Mozilla has made major improvements in memory management and its updating system. From Firefox 15 onwards, Firefox will download updates in the background and apply them without interfering users just like Google Chrome.
[box type=”info”]Whats New in Firefox 15?[/box]
Firefox 15 brings some significant new features and improvements. You can checkout the official Release Notes→[unordered_list style=”green-dot”]
- Invisible, Silent Updates.
- Built-in PDF reader.
- Reduced memory usage of Add-ons.
- WebGL enhancements, including compressed textures for better performance.
- Improved multimedia and 3D graphic display for web applications.
- Seamless HTML 5 support.
- New layout view added to Inspector.
- New responsive design tool allows web developers to switch between desktop and mobile views of sites.
- Support for SPDY networking protocol v3.