What the course is about?
In this node Js training in Melbourne, the participants will get an overview of how Node JS data packages works, how it interacts with the front-end widgets. The participants will also learn about the general features such as the security, production of optimization code and continuous integration. The participants will also learn how to work on the real time projects involving Ext JS.
What participants will learn?
The candidates will learn,
- To create grids to present hierarchical and report data for the users
- To deploy visualization techniques in Ext to produce the business dashboards
- How to test the code for front-end widgets and models to make an error-prone application
- How to add the custom templates to the application
- Participants will learn how to install node js on a Mac or PC and how to work with node JS applications
- Participants will also learn about the global object, event loop, http module and file system.
- This course also covers reading and writing data, streaming data, making http requests and how to work with node package manager
- Participants will also gain the knowledge about how to build and launch their own Node JS application
Who can do this course?
This node js certification course can be taken by,
- Candidates those who want to build awesome web applications using Node JS